Just a reminder that the new training timetable came into effect on Saturday. The Club’s website has been updated to reflect these changes, the headlines of which are:
- No current training on Wednesday nights (Adult fencing has been canceled, Jujutsu and Kendo shifted)
- Monday Jujutsu now starts at 6.00 pm and FlexiFit shifted to Saturday 4.45 pm
- Thursdays are now packed with Jujutsu, Taiko, Jodo, Kendo and Iaido
- Saturdays order has changed to Kendo (2 pm), Jujutsu (3.40 pm) and FlexiFit (4.45 pm)
- Go boards will be set up in the Refectory Monday lunch times from 12.15-1.15 pm
Please ensure that your equipment and/or uniform is serviceable (clean) and try to get to your class session at least 5-10 minutes early so that you are ready to start promptly. Individual tardiness has an impact on everyone in the class, and my goal for this year is to reduce this to rare occurrences.
If in doubt, check the website, or contact the relevant discipline coordinator.
Have fun everyone, and I’ll look forward to seeing you at the dojo!